Course SC04 - Mock OSCEs for Final Year Medical Students - Details
Course SC04 - Mock OSCEs for Final Year Medical Students
Date: Saturday, 26th January, 2013
Venue: Postgraduate Skills Centre, Queens Medical Centre (QMC), Nottingham, NG7 2UH
Circuit introduction: 08.45
OSCE starts: 09.00
- 12 stations of 10 minutes each including history, examination, communication and static stations.
- Includes medical and surgical topics based on final year curriculum.
- Marking scheme will be provided
- Real examination situation - it will be held exactly like the full OSCE to ensure you are prepared for the actual day.
- Breakdown of scores to help you improve.
- Personal feedback and scoring afterwards with marking scheme to take away with you.
- Also suitable for PLAB Part 2 candidates.
- Note for afternoon attendees (26/1/13) : the course will be run in groups of 3
Note: Cost includes personal feedback, marking schemes, scores and certificate
Cancellation Policy: 50% refund if cancelled before 1st January, 2013, no refund after this date
Note: Course places are not transferable.